Lighting Control IlluminatedApril 27
At Chima Brazilian Steak House Bar Lounge, 8010 Towers Crescent Drive, #100, Tysons Corner, Vienna, VA 22182.
Presented by Light and Sound Systems.
Lighting control has become a standard in new construction and existing retrofit solutions...those who have it love it and wonder how they ever lived without it! Participants will walk away from this course with a basic understanding of lighting control terminology, and the benefits and solutions related to lighting control-presented in simple, easy to understand language. Additionally, attendees will be active participants in discussion surrounding common misconceptions, features, and lighting control design considerations.
• Discuss lighting control terminology
• Discuss and differentiate between various types of lighting control system solutions offered today
• Compare lamp types
• Identify the benefits of lighting control, answering the question "Why would your clients install lighting control systems in their homes?"
• Clarify common misperceptions related to lighting control systems that you may hear when educating your clients on the value of lighting control systems
• Explore design considerations
AIA - Credit: 1.0 LU; Course Number - COI046
AIBD - Credit: 1.0 CEU; Course Number - COI046
IDCEC - Credit: 0.1 CEU; Course Number - 40384
NARI - Credit: 1.0 CEU; Course Number - COI046
Offered as part of A Taste of Technology: Screen to Reality, organized by Light and Sound Systems on April 27, from 3:00-8:00p, at Chima Brazilian Steak House, 8010 Towers Crescent Drive, #100, Tysons Corner, Vienna, VA 22182.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org